Mondays, for me, are always a day for catching up on all the blog posts, articles, video clips, etc. that I ignored over the weekend. I'm not always looking for anything specific, just interesting bits of info and things to make Monday go faster. Because Mondays should always go faster. Right?
Here are some links from around the great wide interwebs that may (or may not) be worth your while. Also, for good measure, a couple of iphone pics from the weekend. I tend to take photos of things that are funny/awkward on the fly, and might as well share them with you.
- Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellan play the Newleywed Game (I seriously LOVE these two!)
- How many life skills do you have?
- This cat is awesome.
- This is some weird stuff, Chicago.
- Okay, I know I'm behind the times here, but have ya'll heard of Phyllis Shlafly? UGH.
- Teen slang. I work with college students, and some of these words/phrases have definitely entered my vocabulary on occasion. Shame.
- Los Angeles' "mother ditch"...super cool!
- Fictitious Dishes: Meals from Famous Literature (total food porn.)
- Washington DC Cheap Eats (ya know, in case you plan to visit. or if you live there.)
- I ALWAYS disagree with Thrillist, but that doesn't make me want to try these donutteries any less.
And these two take the cake (hah) for the weirdest crap I've found at the grocery store in a while. Worlds creepiest easter cake (yup, that's a plastic bunny mask...) and raisin-filled mini wheats. Seriously, raisin-filled? Who thought that was a good idea?
This week, I'll have the two adaptations for the bread dough I posted last week! Happy Monday!